Nominations for the 2018 Marketer of the Year Award are now open.
The annual Marketer of the Year Award is a fantastic opportunity for industry members to gain industry-wide recognition, not only for their businesses, but for their personal efforts.
The PMA Australia-New Zealand and Produce Plus Magazine “Marketer of the Year” Award is open to any individual or team who through a marketing campaign, has shown excellence in the marketing of fresh fruit, vegetables or flowers in Australia or New Zealand in the past year.
Nominees can come from any part of the value chain including seed companies, growers, packers, processors, shippers, importers and exporters, wholesalers and retailers, foodservice, government agencies, associated suppliers to the industry, and many more – any stakeholder from seed to shelf is eligible.
Self-nominations and nominations by third parties are welcome. Nominations must include:
- An outline of the target audience/s for the campaign
- What marketing tools were used in the campaign and why they were selected for the specific target market. How they have been applied?
- An outline of the unique features of the campaign
- Evidence of the campaign’s success
- An indication of how the nominee would promote the Marketer of the Year Award to help their business grow and develop over the next year
Nominations are judged against the above criteria by a panel consisting of two representatives from PMA A-NZ and two from Produce Plus, with the options to invite other non-aligned experts to help with the judging. The panel judges against criteria such as:
- How compelling the campaign is
- What unique features the campaign has
- How appropriate the marketing tools are to the product and target audience
- How well it has been targeted at the particular market segment
- What evidence there is of the success of the campaign
Please submit your completed entry form along with any supporting material to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please ensure you have completed all four parts on the application form and addressed all criteria before submitting your form.
The winner will be announced at the Hort Connections conference and trade show in Brisbane 2018